JALAPENO CHEESE GRITS
Happily Ever After Everyone Else
The Morins: Book 1 Julie's Story
Happily Ever After The Choice
The Morins: Book 2 Mike’s Story
· 2 Cups Quick-cooking Grits
· 2 1/2 Cups Grated Extra-Sharp Cheddar Cheese
· 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
· 1 Tbsp. Hot Sauce (Recommended: Tabasco)
· 3 Large Eggs, well-beaten
· 2 Jalapeños, finely diced
· 1/4 Cup Canned Chopped Green Chiles
· Garlic Salt
Preheat oven to 350.
Cook the grits according to the directions on the package.
Remove from stove and add cheddar cheese, butter, hot sauce, eggs, and jalapeños.
Stir well and season to taste with garlic salt.
Pour into a buttered 9-inch baking dish.
Bake for 1 hour.
Cool slightly before slicing and serving.
She Said He Said Books
by Mary Becker &
Diane St.Cyr Janelle