Happily Ever After Everyone Else
The Morins: Book 1 Julie's Story
Happily Ever After The Choice
The Morins: Book 2 Mike’s Story
· 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (you can use dairy, nut, and soy-free chips or
regular chocolate chips if you wish)
· 1 can (19 ounces) garbanzo beans
· 4 eggs
· ¾ cup sugar
· ½ teaspoon baking powder
· powdered sugar or a can of chocolate frosting
· ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease one 9-inch round cake pan.
3. Rinse and drain the garbanzo beans.
4. While the beans finish draining, microwave the chocolate chips, stirring frequently,
until melted. Set aside to cool a bit.
5. Put beans and eggs in food processor and process till smooth.
6. Add the sugar and baking powder and pulse till combined.
7. Add the melted chocolate and mix till batter is smooth.
8. Stir in chopped walnuts if desired.
9. Spread batter evenly in the prepared pan.
10. Bake for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake
comes out “clean”.
11. Place the pan on a wire rack to cool for about 10 to 15 minutes before removing
from the pan to cool completely.
12. Dust with powdered sugar or spread frosting until covered when completely cool.